Description: If you and your dog had fun learning the basics and you'd like to do more, this class will get you started learning the foundation exercises for several dog sports. Sports are not only fun but they also help you improve your training skills and your dog's precision. Graduate School is the perfect way to learn foundation skills before getting immersed in our sports classes. The emphasis of this class will be on FUN and TEAMWORK.
Prerequsite: Terrible Teens, Bachelor of Arfs or their equivalent
Finishing School recommended but not required.
What will we learn?
- Leash handling skills
- Introduction to signs for Rally Novice and Cyber Rally-O Level 1
- Basic movements required for Rally, Cyber Rally-O and Canine Musical Freestyle
- Skills necessary for the AKC Beginner Novice Obedience title
Who should come? Anyone wants to experience companion dog sports.
How long does the sesson last? Each session lasts 8 weeks. Each class lasts approximately an hour.
What does it cost? $TBA
|What else do I need to know?|
- Class size is limited and enrollment is on a first paid/first served basis.
- No class space is reserved until payment is received.
- Payment may be made by cash, check, VISA, or MasterCard.
- No refunds are given after class has begun.
- STUDENTS WHO CANCEL LESS THAN ONE WEEK BEFORE CLASS BEGINS WILL BE GIVEN ONLY A PARTIAL REFUND UNLESS THEIR SPACE CAN BE FILLED.
- Class schedules are subject to change without notice.
Instructor: Valerie Casperite