Who should come?
This class is for dogs that bark and lunge at people or other animals while on leash but have not caused nor intend to cause injury. Dogs must have completed at least one basic obedience class.
will we learn?
Focus will be on teaching calming exercises and techniques
to reduce reactivity and produce a calmer, better behaved
does the session last? Each session lasts 8 weeks.
Each class lasts approximately an hour.
it cost? $350.00
When do classes
do I need to know?
- Class size is limited
to 5 dogs and enrollment is on a first paid/first served basis.
- No class space is reserved until payment is received.
- Payment may be made by cash, check, VISA, or MasterCard.
- No refunds are given after class has begun.
- STUDENTS WHO CANCEL LESS THAN ONE WEEK BEFORE CLASS BEGINS WILL BE GIVEN ONLY A PARTIAL REFUND UNLESS THEIR SPACE CAN BE FILLED.
- Class schedules are subject to change without notice.
For more information or to enroll in
a class, call (856) 767-6464.